Saturday 8 February 2014

Recce Shots



For my music video I will be using a variety of different locations and I have thought that by using a variety of locations I could get a variety of shots and will have a greater choice when it comes to editing.

The first location which I have chosen is Patsy's house- she is starring in my video so will obviously be there when I need to shoot and it isn't that far from me so I can get there easily when I need to shoot. 


These shots are of the front of Patsy's house and it shows the location at which much of my footage will be shot. 


This it's the front door and I think that the steps are good to shoot on and I think it'll be good for some of the scenes where the character feels isolated as it's almost as if she's been locked out leaving her completely alone.


The are the steps down to the basement, they are painted all white which means I can use them however I want if I need the angle of them could produce an interesting angle if I decide to use them to shoot on.




Here are some different angles of the inside the basement, I think it fits my theme and genre of the video as it is predominately black and white with hints of bright colours which makes it more girly. It also fits the theme of a music video because as you can see from the shots above there is already some music instruments in there such as the keyboard and there is also music notes painted on the walls which keep with the idea that it is part of the mise-en-scene of a music video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment