Saturday 1 February 2014

Equipment needed for filming

Equipment needed for filming

In order to successfully produce my music video I will need lighting, numerous cameras to capture scenes from different angles, Tripods, SD Cards and chargers for the cameras and I will edit my footage on a Mac laptop using 'Final Cut Pro', costumes, props and my cast are also essential.

I will be borrowing the camera from school which is a Canon Legria HFG25 High-definition camera and I will also be using a plain white backdrop and lighting from the media department but I will have to ask what is available to see what I can use.

There will be few props that I will use as it will mainly rely on the mise-en-scene and performance of my cast and there will be a few costumes changes which will be linked to my artist and different scenes throughout the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment