Monday 17 February 2014

More filming planned!!!

Tomorrow, I have scheduled for Patsy, who will be starring in my music video to come over and we can get some more filming done! I have decided to get some outdoor shots tomorrow which will be a combination of performance, narrative and general filler shots! We have had some bad weather lately so hopefully the weather is good enough so I can shoot as I'd like to use as much natural lighting as possible. We will be working in my house and around my house which means that we can use a variety of costumes and therefore get a variety of shots. I'm looking forward to getting as much shooting done as possible tomorrow and then finishing the rest of it round Patsy's house on Tuesday! Hopefully then I will have finished all the shots and will be able to start editing and watching my video come to life!!! Can't wait!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment