Saturday 3 May 2014

FINAL DIGIPAK!

Here is the individual panels for my digipak (each 14 cm by 14 cm with 1/2 cm for each spine)




This is the front panel of my digipak, I wanted to keep it quite simple and neat as I think it looks cleaner and more professional this way. I edited the original picture by adjusting the tone and brightness, I also got rid of any blemishes and smoothed out her skin to make it have a more professional finish. I found the font for the cover on DaFont.com and after asking my audience for what they thought was the best font, they selected this font and I quite like it as it is neat and sans serif which I had said I preferred in a previous post and the colors of the font is a theme continued throughout the digipak.


This is the back cover, I chose to use the same picture as seen on my advert to create continuity and also it left room for my track listing. I included a barcode, the DVD logo and the logo of the record label that Ellie Goulding is with, which is Polydor Records. The track listing is split between the two discs, one for the CD and one for the DVD where my music video would be, it is part of a bonus disc. I included text underneath the track listings which I found from the back of a real digipak but I changed it slightly to make it applicable to an Ellie Goulding album, it includes copyright information which helps make it look more realistic as a media text. 


This is the 3rd panel on the outside which includes a thank you message to the fans, I used a similar logo as seen in the middle panels of the digipak and on the advert. I really like the panel as I like the background which is the same background as seen on the back of the digipak.



These are the inside panels, it is more chaotic and busy than the rest of the panels but I think that it creates a nice contrast. I used the logo to continue the theme throughout all the products and there is also a continutiy in the colour theme. However, I like collage effect I created with the pictures as there is a limited amount of pictures used throughout my products so this way you can see more and a variety of sides of my artist, which the fans will enjoy. Either side of the logo will be two pockets in which the discs would be placed. On the left 14 cm square the CD would go and on the right 14 cm square the DVD would go. I have also included space for spines either side of the middle 14 cm square.


This is the spine, once again it continues the color scheme, same fonts and the logo is also present. Its simple but continues the theme and makes it easily identifiable to the audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment